Overlook Golf Course – Golfing Guidelines and Restrictions- COVID 19
Hours of Operation: Weekday 7AM-7PM - Weekends 6:30AM - 7PM
Driving Range Is Now Open Daily - See Guidelines Below
CDC social distancing guideline will be in place throughout the golf facility
Reserving a Tee Time/Payment
- Golf carts are now available, one person per cart unless you live together
- Advanced Tee Times are required, walk-up players will NOT be accepted
- All tee time reservations must be made either over the internet or the phone with the pro shop
- 12-minute tee times intervals to avoid social gathering
- Singles will be paired up via phone reservations only
- DO NOT arrive at the golf course more than 15 minutes prior to your time, you will not be able to have extended practice time.
- Pro shop will be closed, port-a-potties will be available.
- Once parked, before exiting your vehicle, call the pro shop (717) 569-9551 x4 to pay for your group, only one payment per group will be accepted, visa/mastercard only.
- Proceed to check in area near the front doors of the Pro Shop.
- No congregating on the practice putting green, only players with tee times will be permitted on the green. The putting green will be available 15 minute prior to your tee time only , no public practicing will be permitted at this time.
- If you arrive LATE (less than 5 minutes prior to your time) you will NOT be permitted to play, period!
On the Course
- The Sand Trap will be available for take-out only, please call ahead from parking lot, hole #5, #9, or #18 – (717) 560-4184, cash or visa/mastercard accepted. Outside window is located on the pavilion.
- Each group should proceed to the first tee 5 minutes prior to tee off time.
- Keep physical distancing throughout the round of golf to at least 6 feet from each other.
- Flagsticks will remain in place; cups have been turned upside down and ball is easily retrievable. Please do not remove flagsticks and avoid all touching points.
- Do not touch anyone else’s golf equipment.
- All rakes, ball washers, water coolers and sand bottles have been removed from the golf course.
- Scorecards and pencils will not be available, please plan accordingly.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, masks and any other personal protective equipment you feel necessary to feel safe.
- No spectators or non golfers will be allowed.
- After your round you are requested to return to your cars and leave the golf course immediately, no gathering in the parking lot area.
Driving Range Rules & Guidelines
- 8:00 AM -10:00 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- 9:00 AM- 10:00 PM Tuesday
- 6:00 AM- 10:00 PM Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
Please follow CDC recommendations on Social Distancing
Balls in machines have been washed and disinfected
Range Baskets will be disinfected daily
Please bring/use your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, masks and any other personal protective equipment you feel necessary to feel safe
If you are not sick, symptom free and feel safe to golf, please come out and enjoy a round at Overlook Golf Course. The golf course will remain open IF everyone obeys all the safety and physical distancing requirements. The golf course ground’s staff has continued to complete minimal maintenance to the golf course with a limited staff. We will continue to maintain fewer staff to limit exposure to COVID 19.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.