For the benefit of all golfers, please follow the rules and regulations which govern the use of the facilties here at Overlook Golf Course. These rules are subject to change at any time and without prior notice.
Golf Course Rules:
- It is recommended that all players reserve a tee time. Tee times are taken everyday, after hour tee times are available on our website at no additional charge.
- Pennsylvania Law prohibits alcoholic beverages from being brought onto the property. Alcohol must be furnished from the Sandtrap Lounge. Violators are subject to beverages being confiscated and possible removal from property.
- Proper attire required. For Men: shirts with sleeves must be worn. Women: sleeveless shirts are allowed. Please no tank tops, halter tops, swim tops, gym shorts, cutoffs and short shorts allowed on the golf course. All tee shirts must be in good taste. Soft spikes only.
- Fivesomes are not permitted to play on the golf course, all twosomes will be paired up.
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs.
- Valid register receipts must be presented to starter or other golf course staff when asked.
- Children under 12 are not permitted to ride along in cart unless playing with a paid receipt. Non-Golfers will be allowed ONLY by approval of the golf shop staff. An additional golf cart fee may apply.
- Please observe proper golf etiquette, fill divots, repair ball marks, and rake bunkers.
- As a courtesy to others, please observe the playing time standards printed on the bottom of the scorecards and keep pace with the group ahead.
- Slower groups who fall behind will be asked to pick up the pace. If you continue to be fall behind, your group will be asked to skip holes to get back into position with the group ahead. A third warning will result in being asked to come back at a less busy time.
- Rain checks are available upon request for rain, not slow play or not playing well. Rain checks will not be given out on sunny days, at the discretion of the Golf Course Director or his designee, when they determine the course is unplayable due to inclement weather or suspended play due to hazardous conditions (storms, lightning) and will only be valid for 30 days from date of issuance.
- Groups are expected to be here 10 minutes prior to tee off time. Groups that arrive late may have their tee time moved or cancelled and will be moved to the next available tee time.
- All play will start on the 1st Hole, you will need permission from pro shop or starter to tee off of the 10th hole, no exceptions. All play before 9 AM will be required to start at the 1st Hole.
- Golfers are not permitted to be on the golf course at any point with out a paid green fees receipt.
- Please Play Ready Golf - Pace of Play Is Depending on You
Golf Cart Rules:
- You must be a licensed driver to operate a golf cart.
- Golf Carts may not be taken off Overlook's property at any time.
- A maximum of two adults are permitted to ride on each golf cart.
- Golfers are permitted only two golf carts per group and are not entitled to their own cart. Non-golfers riding along with a registered player must pay an additional cart rate if applicable.
- Observe the daily cart rules and obey all signs/markers on the golf course.
- Keep carts at least 30 feet from all tees and greens, always use cart paths when provided.
- Please return all golf carts to the rear of the staging area.
- Operation of a golf cart is at the risk of the operator. The operator will be held responsible for all damages resulting from misuse.
- Violation of golf cart rules may result in suspension of operating privileges and/or playing privileges.
Practice Facility Rules:
- Please hit only purchased golf balls from Overlook Golf Course at the range, you are NOT permitted to hit your own golf balls.
- Please hit from only designated area which is between the yellow ropes.
- Range balls and baskets are NOT to be removed from the range for any reason.
- Do not go forward of the yellow ropes to retrieve any range balls